BEMS construction for energy monitoring of the entire National Technical University of Athens campuses in Zografou and Patission.
- Installation of electricity meters in middle and low voltage fields, which are wirelessly connected to a centralized monitoring database
- Monitoring of electric field sizes, energy breakdown and energy consumption analysis
- Monitoring of indoor conditions (temperature, humidity, lighting intensity)
- Creation of a centralized database and energy reporting using our Energy Management platform Thelsoft – via our energy management platform all energy consumptions and indoor conditions are monitored and detailed reports are presented to the users
- Display of energy consumption on monitors for the visitors of the University’s library
- Monthly detailed energy reporting regarding the energy consumption of each Department and School of the National Technical University of Athens across both of its campuses
- Expansion of the initial installation (2015) and upgrade of the software and the energy monitoring network in 2020.
- Client National Technical University of Athens
- Category Energy
- Location Athens
- Year 2015, 2020 - ongoing